We ship in stock products same or next business day. We ship via UPS Ground to the lower 48 US states. Standard shipping time is typically 2-6 days to most locations, and you’ll receive a tracking number via email when your order has shipped. For time-sensitive packages, currently, our fastest shipping option is UPS 2nd Day Air.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGWe currently ship to Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, many EU countries, Japan and South Korea. We look forward to expanding this list in the near future. Here's how the process works:
- Prices across the site and the shipping rates are in US dollars
- Orders will be shipped using United States Postal Service (USPS) International Priority Mail service
- We process international orders weekly
- When your order is shipped you will get a confirmation with a USPS tracking number, the tracking number is not active until the package is picked up
- Customs, duties and taxes charged by the destination country are not covered in the cost of international shipping. We can not provide estimates nor reimbursements for these charges.
- Based on USPS regulations, we can not ship liquids internationally
- If your address is in Korean or Japanese, please contact us with an English version (we need both).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING
If you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Please make an effort to report damages within two days of your order being delivered.